Fine Art Meets Luxury Real Estate in Miami
With ties between fine art and luxury real estate continuing to progress, Christie’s International Real Estate is sponsoring Art Miami for the second year in a row.
In its 24th year, Art Miami takes place during the same time as Art Basel Miami Beach and South Florida's highly anticipated Art Week. Not only will the event provide an intimate look at some of the most important works at the forefront of the international contemporary art movement, it also showcases the growing connection between those seeking high-end real estate and luxury art.
Christie’s International Real Estate is also sponsoring CONTEXT, Art Miami's sister fair which focuses on emerging and cutting-edge contemporary art. Located within Midtown Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, the fairs are adjacent to each other, connected by a courtyard with a lounge and special exhibitions of video and sculptural projects. Together, they will feature 190 galleries from 22 countries within 250,000 square feet of curated indoor and outdoor exhibition space.
Check Out Photos From the EventView All 5 Photos
- Brown Harris Stevens in New York City
- EWM Realty International in Miami
- HG Christie in The Bahamas
- Hilton & Hyland Real Estate in Beverly Hills
- One Caribbean Estates in Barbados
- Pacific Union International in San Francisco
- Premier Estate Properties in Boca Raton
- Regency International Estates in Turks and Caicos Islands
- ReMind Group in Buenos Aires
- Rimontgó in Valencia, Spain
- Sibarth Real Estate in Saint Barthélemy
- Ploumis Sotiropoulos in Greece
The event will also feature an invitation-only, VIP champagne reception for top Christie’s International Real Estate clientele.
Art Miami takes place Dec. 3 - Dec. 8 in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District. Go to www.art-miami.com for more info.