Put into service as Engine House No. 7 in 1885, this historic building was used as an active firehouse for nearly 100 years. It was then sold to a family that used the structure to manufacture harpsichords. Since 1992, Engine House No. 7 has functioned as the home gallery, studio and residence for renowned sculptor Craig Kraft.
1 of 7