Originally built in 1914 for Edwin Marcus Cole and Mattie Tate Cole, the structure incorporates elements reminiscent of both owners’ roots: the intricate millwork of R.D. Cole Company and marble transported to Newnan from the Georgia Marble Company in Tate.
The home's original owner made a fortune quarrying Georgia's marble and its use can be seen throughout the house.
By Holly Aguirre
2 of 15