Originally built in 1914 for Edwin Marcus Cole and Mattie Tate Cole, the structure incorporates elements reminiscent of both owners’ roots: the intricate millwork of R.D. Cole Company and marble transported to Newnan from the Georgia Marble Company in Tate.
This historic home borrows from several architectural styles and dominates almost an entire city of block of downtown Newnan.
By Holly Aguirre
1 of 15