Waterfront Wednesday: Lakefront Retreat on Mercer Island, Wash.
This week’s installment of Waterfront Wednesday takes us to the upscale community of Mercer Island and this stunning home with 96 feet of low-bank water frontage and a sprawling beach area on Lake Washington.
Tour This Mercer Island HomeView All 7 Photos
Step inside the home, and gorgeous views will take your breath away at every turn, thanks to a plethora of sliding glass doors and large picture windows. Wood trim adds warmth to each room of the five-bed, six-bath residence.
Despite its interior delights, the next owners of this
waterfront escape are bound to spend as much time outside the home as inside.
Why? Because of the outdoor barbecue space, saltwater spa, waterside cabana,
lake-level kitchenette and a newly built yachtsman’s dock. Large (and
low-maintenance!) decks wrap around the entire residence, providing front-row
seats during Seattle’s Seafair
About the House
- Location: Mercer Island, Wash.
- Listed By: Joan Bayley of Windermere Real Estate
- Price: $3,390,000
More Waterfront Wednesdays:
- Panoramic Views From a Private Peninsula
- Grand Gilded Age Mansion in Newport, R.I.
- Dramatic Oceanfront Contemporary in Carmel, Calif.
- Tropical Paradise in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
- Oceanfront Cottage on Block Island, R.I.