Tiny House Tuesday: Lakefront A-Frame in Montana
Happy Tiny House Tuesday! Today, we’re touring an adorable A-frame in Lakeside, Mont., offering a modest 792 square feet of living space – plus miles of views.
Tour This Lakefront A-FrameView All 8 Photos
Built in 1970, the house sits on 1.35 very private acres overlooking Flathead Lake. Kudos to the designer for enclosing the lake-facing side of the home entirely in glass – the views from inside are unbeatable.
Off the open living area, a series of wooden staircases leads directly to the water’s edge, where we find a 100-foot pebble beach, a dock and a fire pit.
About the House
- Location: Lakeside, Mont.
- Listed By: Mark Kenney of West Venture Real Estate, LLC
- Price: $595,000
More Tiny House Tuesdays:
- Beachfront Cottage on Rhode Island
- Cozy Rustic Home in California
- Hawaii Bungalow With Big Views
- Petite Beach Cottage in San Diego