Tiny House Tuesday: Cool Contemporary in Arizona
This week’s Tiny House Tuesday selection was originally built as a 700-square-foot guesthouse, but it’s well-stocked and stylish enough to serve as a bona fide home.
Tour This Tiny Contemporary HomeView All 6 Photos
Set within walking distance of the Tonto National Forest, the sleek contemporary pad offers spectacular views, especially from the glass-enclosed living room. The kitchen is particularly impressive for a home of this size, equipped with a granite island, an eat-in bar, stainless steel appliances and a pot rack for extra storage. Check out the gallery above to see this space and more for yourself.
About the House
- Location: Rio Verde, Ariz.
- Listed By: Presidential Realty, LLC
- Price: $189,000
More Tiny House Tuesdays:
- Spanish Cottage in Los Angeles
- Mini Traditional in Minneapolis
- Bayfront Cottage in Westhampton Beach
- Lakefront A-Frame in Montana
- Petite Beach Cottage in San Diego