Tiny House Tuesday: Bayfront Cottage in Westhampton Beach
Set on the south shore of Long Island, this week’s Tiny House Tuesday is tucked away from the road on a secluded lot overlooking peaceful Moriches Bay.
Tour This Bayfront CottageView All 7 Photos
The home offers just 620 square feet of living space, but it’s got style to spare. We love the beachy-casual pairing of crisp white walls and light hardwood floors – enhanced by the amazing water views found in nearly every room.
Outside, spacious decks and a wisteria-draped pergola enclose the home. Across the yard – landscaped with patches of beach grass for a truly coastal feel – lies an enticing seating area with sweeping views of the bay. Flip through the gallery above to see for yourself.
About the House
- Location: Westhampton Beach, N.Y.
- Listed By: Deirdre DeVita of Brown Harris Stevens
- Price: $955,000
More Tiny House Tuesdays:
- Lakefront A-Frame in Montana
- Petite Beach Cottage in San Diego
- Hawaii Bungalow With Big Views
- Cozy Rustic Home in California