The Most Expensive Listing in Miami
Last Monday, we took you on a tour of the most expensive listing in New York City, a posh penthouse spread over three floors of the Pierre Hotel. Today, we're looking inside Miami's priciest property, and we're noticing a pattern – this $27 million condo can be found in The Four Seasons Residences.
Tour the Most Expensive Home in MiamiView All 6 Photos
A private elevator leads to the 9,000-square-foot home, which boasts 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows framing views of the Atlantic Ocean. A few notable features include a restaurant-grade chef's kitchen, a soundproof home theater, a wine storage area and three balconies. And here's where you really get your money's worth: The owner of this residence gets to enjoy full hotel amenities.
While this is the most expensive listing in Miami, prices can soar even higher in Miami Beach and other surrounding areas. Check out these other properties near the Magic City to see how this home stacks up:
- Gianni Versace's Former Mansion: $75 Million
- Matt Damon's Miami Beach Home: $20 Million
- Mediterranean Mansion Featured in Kourtney and Kim Take Miami: $14.5 Million
- Lilly Pulitzer's Former Palm Beach Estate: $8.5 Million
About the House
- Location: The Four Seasons Residences in Brickell, Miami
- Listed By: Dennis Mangone of Douglas Elliman
- Price: $27,000,000