10 Things You Didn't Know About HGTV's Property Brothers
Think you know everything there is to know about the Property Brothers? Read on to find out if you're as much of an expert on Drew and Jonathan Scott as you thought.You’ve probably already heard the big news of 2013. No? HGTV’s Property Brothers have made People magazine’s list of Sexiest Men Alive! It’s a huge honor, of course, but we always knew they had it in them. Still, it got us thinking? We know that twin brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott are good-looking, talented and ever-so-popular with the ladies; but are there any secrets lurking beneath those tall, dark and handsome exteriors? Let’s find out! Did you know…?
1. Surprise! Their parents didn’t know they were having twins until the doctor saw Drew shortly after Jonathan was born. That had to be some shocking news, but lucky for Drew, no one could be disappointed with that face!
3. The brothers bought their first house when they were only 17 years old! In college, they didn’t waste any time before flipping a house for a $50,000 profit.
Photos: See the Brothers Goofing Off Behind the ScenesView All 18 Photos
5. Because of their Scottish heritage, Drew and Jonathan were competitive bagpipers as children. Jonathan claims to have taken home all the medals, but Drew looks like he's holding his own in this picture.
7. They grew up on a ranch in Vancouver, Canada, and started riding horses by the time they were 3 years old. No wonder they look so comfortable holding chickens (well, at least Jonathan does).
9. They were included in Bob Dylan’s interactive music video. See it here. Be sure to flip to the "Home+" channel for the Property Brothers.
10. When it comes to dating, both brothers like women who are spontaneous with a good sense of humor. A laid-back lady is a must! If you think you fit the bill, but you’re not sure which brother is right for you, watch this hilarious behind-the-scenes video to find out.