NBA Legend Larry Bird Lists Florida Home
A Florida snowbird for 20 years, Larry Bird is flying the coop. The Boston Celtics superstar put his winter home in Naples on the market for $4.8 million.
Larry Bird just signed a contract to take over the Indiana Pacers’ basketball operations. Since he won't have much extra time to spend in the Sunshine State, he's selling his Florida home.
The three-time NBA champ bought the home 15 years ago for $875,000, then had it leveled and rebuilt in 2001. Located at 308 Neapolitan Way in the fancy Park Shore section of Naples, the home has four bedrooms, four full bathrooms and two half baths.
The views overlooking the Venetian Bay are spectacular.
Tour Larry Bird's Florida House For SaleView All 14 Photos
With more than 6,000 square feet of space inside and tons of amenities, there is plenty of room to entertain family and friends.
- Host your own one-on-one competition in the driveway where there's a regulation basketball hoop.
- Throw a party to watch all the games in the 10-seat home theater.
- Enjoy the Florida weather with a dip in the infinity-edge pool.
- Bask in the sun on the waterfront boat dock overlooking the bay.
Other cool amenities include a saltwater fish tank behind the bar and a tropical tiki hut by the pool.
About the House
- Owned By: Larry Bird
- Listed By: Sotheby's International Realty
- Price: $4.8 Million